Thursday, November 1, 2007

Merit and Shopaholic

Yesterday I was out all day, while waiting for Noon’s studying, I and P.Ou went to Siriraj Hospital to sign a get-well registry to the King and his elder sister to wish them a quick recovery, there were lots of people there. Then we went to Priest Hospital met P.Ou’s mom and P.Oy, P.Ou’s elder sister, to make merits for P.Ou’s dad by paying respect and offering food to the monks, we come here every year.

In the afternoon, it seemed like I was hypnotized, I went to Bangkok Bank, head office, as I intended to buy some mutual funds and met my aunt, fortunately I met my mom too. Then I dropped by market beside the bank, it was called soi La-lai-sab and because of its name, I bought coffee for my breakfast, a jacket for my next trip and shoes for …, I was so crazy. I will not go there again for several months since I do not want to impose on P.Ou. I am going to be more considerate on spending.

No comments: