Thursday, September 20, 2007

KFC & Coleslaw

I haven't been to KFC for a long time since they changed coleslaw to tuna-corn salad. In my view, coleslaw did perfectly go together with KFC fried chicken for many, many years. I don't know their reason of changing. Firstly, I thought it happened only in Thailand. However I found out that it also happened in Shanghai and Singapore, but not in Paris and Australia. So it might be its policy to make it difference all over Asia, which I think it is absolutely wrong. Tuna-corn salad is so juicy, may be fattier than coleslaw, and more important, it is not going well with KFC. Please bring back the traditional KFC’s coleslaw, changes do not always mean better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Thai ppl don't like coleslaw that much. Reason to why I say this?
1. ALL the Farang friends I know notice the downfall of KFC since their stupid decision to "Let's bin Coleslow and bring out that fatty tuna creame salad!" They hated the idea and got so pissed. I think there's actually a club called "Coleslaw Appreciation" in my school... hahaha
2. Most of my thai friends don't even notice the change! Some even commented "I thought Tuna creme salad is pretty good, Noon"

Ok so maybe KFC might be right. Thai people prefer tuna (fatty) creame salad. But what about the foreign market? They only care to please thais and not international?! This is madness! This is stupid! This is discrimination!!!

Sorry, I got a little carried away hahaha