Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Own Children

Normally, when you are almost 30, you will be asked when you get married, and after you get married, for many years, you will be asked when you have children. For Me! I have been married for 3 years without any sign of pregnant and it seems like all my friends have children. That's why my mom is so worried about me. She always insists me to have my own child because she concerns that I am going to be alone when I am old. This topic has been raised and mutually agreed between me and P.Ou before wedding. P.Ou is 10+ years older than me and thinks it is enough to have only one child. At present, I am chilling with my life. Raising children is a long-term responsibilities which I am not ready for it. Money is also another problem.
I wish that there is nice home-stay for old people by that time. Who will stay with me?

No comments: