Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Birthday Party

My birthday party was held on Sunday, being late in order to gather my family together. We dined at a restaurant inside Pom Phra Chulachomklao. I intended to be there before sun set to pay respect to the monument of King Rama V and visit H.M.S.Mae Klong Battleship Museum. The area are surrounding by mangroves which the wood bridge was built for us to walk along to to observe nature and ecological preservation. My Mom seem to be hungry so I miss to see egrets, sea gulls, mudskippers and many types of crabs.
We had Thai food, such as Som Tum, Tom Yum Goong, Fried sea bass, Seafood fried in chili paste, etc., and the taste is fair. Pum+ bought me a cake from her favourite shops, yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday na ka.

It might be not too late to say that, right?

Anonymous said...

From Pi Doe ka :)