Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rua Thong

Rua Thong is traditional Thai restaurant that I passed by many times because I cannot find parking space along Thonglor Road.  But it can compensate with its taste of their foods and some dished you cannot find anywhere else.  
They have many kinds of Nam Prik, we dined Nam Prik Makam or Tamarind which is not too spicy, eating it with soft boilded egg and fresh vegetable, such as cucumber, Thai wild ginger (Khamin Khao), and peas.  We also ate Mushroom Curry, stir-fry Pork Crackling with Chilli and Ginger Paste, and stir-fry Shrimp with Sator seeds.  P.Ou does not like Sator because of its smell; he would not let me have it if I did not come with his Mom who likes it too.  We had durian and custrad apple as dessert.  
We have not tasted many interesting dished.  We will be there again soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was one amazing story you put together. I enjoyed reading it.